Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Antichrist Kommand Interview


1. Can you tell us a little bit about the project for those that have never heard of you before?
1. I am Kommander Carlo CCC aka Throwed F. Baby, head of Antichrist Kommand. I play rock/black metal/other.

2. How would you describe your musical sound?
2. Loud and as ugly as possible. Raw production to cover up sloppy execution and lack of riffs. I would like to get a better sound, but I've only got my usb guitar amp, and it's really hard to find a nice sound with that, or I'm just really ignorant. No real equipment except a real shitty guitar and bass.

3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
3. Most of my lyrics are about my ex girlfriend, I am in a really dark place. I'm never really inspired to write music about anything else. Some tracks such as "Matar Toda La Policía I Aplastar Los Capitalistas" are inspired from random every day events, such as a cop pulling me over for nothing.

4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
4. The name comes from Black Witchery's song Command of the Iron Baphomet. My first ep isn't on the bandcamp, but I played brutal music in the vein of Revenge and Conqueror. I quit playing that type of music when I realized it didn't sound good without a talented drummer, but I ended up keeping the name.

5. Currently there is only 1 member in the band but you have used sessions musicians before, do you have any plans to form a full line up or do you choose to remain solo?
5. Yeah, I've had a friend play bass, but as of now we have severed all ties. So from now on it's all solo again. I've recently bought a bass so it's all good. I would love to get a sexy female vocalist and turn into a Evanescence/Within Temptation type of band.

6. Currently you are unsigned, are you looking for a label or have received any label interest?
6. I'm not looking for a label. Maybe in the future when I put out more releases I'd be interested to be in conspiracy with a label, but no one's really heard my band yet.

7. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal or other underground styles of music?
7. Well, someone from the Philippines has liked my facebook page, so it's nice to have fans worldwide. Real nasty place though, no offense! Some of my friends seem to enjoy the band, but most do not listen to this type of music. If more people listen, the feedback would probably be bad, because I don't play straight up metal/I use autotune when I do clean vocals (Thank you Antares.)

8. Are there any other musical projects besides this ban or is this full time?
8. I've got another band called Depressed. I just recently closed the youtube with it's music because I am finished with that website. I haven't made a bandcamp for it, but it's just a straight up Discharge influenced punk band. Yes there's plenty of those bands, but it's so fun to play. It's funny to hear how many metal bands have lifted their riffs. I will continue making new Antichrist Kommand muzik until I'm killed off.

9. On the bandcamp page, you have Alex Jones avertised, can you tell us a little bit more about your interests in this celebrity?
9. I think he's funny. Let it be known that I do not support this man at all nor any of his views!

10. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
10. I'd like to start playing some OSDM, but there's already so many bands that do it better. So I'll just continue making the easiest and ugliest music I can make.

11. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
11. Type O Negative. May Peter Steele reign in chaos. They're my favorite band so they've influenced me a lot, even if it doesn't really show in the music. Entombed also, because I started playing guitar so I could play Left Hand Path riffs all day. All of the Death Metal and Black Metal classics have inspired to make music. I've been listening to a lot of Whirr lately. The new Nails album is real heavy. Running Wild's Treasure Island! That song is on repeat every night while I get fucked up. Arghoslent has my eternal support, always playing their albums.

12. How would you describe your views on Satanism and Occultism?
12. I don't buy into it. I do like sewing occult band patches on my leather jacket, though. I know some people who are very into these things, it's interesting stuff. I will always support anything against the Muslim/Christian/Jewish hordes. Only death is real!

13. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
13. My hobbies include: thinking of my ex girlfriend. Getting drunk and headbanging. Buying records, recently pre-purchased the new Summoning album. Watching the NBA. Just normal guy stuff.

14. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
14. Thank you for finding my band and reviewing it, it's pretty crazy you found it. Thanks to Adam Capps for pushing me into making music and creating my bandcamp for me. Shouts out to Kristi Fairclough for inspiring all of my music, Alien Grey Boyz, ESW, Push the Viking, Yung Prodigy, and anyone who has listened to my music. Everyone reading check out my friends noise/power electronics stuff athttp://www.youtube.com/alucardisdumb

No comments:

Post a Comment