Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Puter Deus/Anti-All ep review


Puter Deus is a one man band hailing from Greece and I would describe their style as raw black metal and this is a review of their new ep "Anti-All".

Drums are mostly slow on the first song while on the second song they start to speed up a little bit with some really fast blast beats, while the bass playing seems to use a lead that reminds me of a certain well known Greek black metal band from the 90's and it has a real dark tone.

Guitars are mostly fast rhythms that seem to be somewhat thrash influenced mixed with a more modern raw black metal edge, while the vocals are high pitched black metal screams and on the first song a could hear choir type vocals being utilized. Production on this ep sounds really good and you can hear all of the instruments and since I got this ep in MP3 format I did not receive a copy of the lyrics but by judging by the song titles they seem to be about a hatred for humanity and life.

In my opinion this is a really good ep, the only thing I found disappointing was that it was only 2 songs, I would of liked to hear more music from this band. I would recommend this group to fans of Greek and raw black metal.  RECOMMENDED.

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Puter_Deus/3540261116

1 comment:

  1. Anyone knows if I can find any copies of this release?

    ReplyDelete